We are very much interested in Erasmus+ KA2 projects.
In most projects we participate in, our role is to:
– accredit the project’s training activities,
– place the training certificates at a relevant level of the European Qualification Framework.
– issue certificates and Europass Certificate Supplements with transferable ECVET units.
Other than that, to our partnerships we also bring:
– teacher training and trainer training course design and implementation
– school access programmes (design of material and activities, training of facilitators, etc)
– inclusion theory and practice (migrants, refugees, special needs, disadvantaged, ICT, elderly, NEETs, talented)
– accessibility theory and practice (of people with mobility issues, the elderly, etc.)
– asylum seeking theory and practice (+ access to refugee camps)
– online learning theory and practice
– design and develop educational materials
– design and implement courses and learning activities (for students, teachers, etc)
– design, deliver and manage online learning platforms and courses
– design and implement school access non-formal learning activities
– design accessibility interventions at schools, camps, etc
– design inclusive classrooms, schools, camps, etc
-our database of local NEETs that have attended our courses
-our database of schools and educational organisations that have attended our teacher training courses in Greece (and abroad)
-access to refugee camps in Northern Greece